Resources for Employers and Coverage Providers
You can use social media tools to find information about the health care law.
- IRS Videos Health Care playlist on YouTube
- Are You an Applicable Large Employer?
- Employer Shared Responsibility Payments
- Highlights for Self-Insured Employers
- Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
- @IRSNews on Twitter
Pre-recorded webinars covering topics that include the corrections process for information returns, an overview of the employer shared responsibility provision, and information reporting. If you prefer to see the presentation slides, you can view them on the Affordable Care Act Information Returns (AIR) Program Overview page.
ACA Information Center for ALEs – one stop-shop web page with links to an array of resources.
The Taxpayer Advocate Service Estimator tools assist you in estimating credits and payments related to the Affordable Care Act.
Electronic publications covering topics to help your organization understand ACA:
- Publication 5215: Understanding Reporting Responsibilities of the health care law
- Publication 5208: Are you an applicable large employer?
- Publication 5200: What employers need to know
- Publication 5196: Understanding employer reporting requirements of the health care law
- Publication 5165: Guide for Electronically Filing Affordable Care Act Information Returns For Software Developers and Transmitters – Processing Year 2016
- Employer shared responsibility
- Information reporting by employers on Form 1094-C and 1095-B
- Information reporting by health coverage providers
- Reporting of offers of health insurance coverage by employers