Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Tax Scams — How to Report Them

The IRS would like your help in identifying promoters of “too good to be true” abusive tax schemes, and tax preparers using illegal schemes to avoid paying taxes.

Use the Report Suspected Abusive Tax Promotions or Preparers form to make a referral to the IRS. Learn more about the role of the IRS Lead Development Center and its efforts to stop abusive tax schemes at

No comments: